Open Access Material
This section carries Jiva open access material. It includes books, papers, articles that you are welcome to download for your use.
We will regularly post new material on this page. So do keep a watch!
- BOOK: Career Counselling: A Handbook. Gideon Arulmani and Sonali Nag.
- RESEARCH REPORT: Work Orientations and Responses to Career Choices (WORCC-IRS) – Part 1.
- RESEARCH REPORT: Work Orientations and Responses to Career Choices (WORCC-IRS) – Part 2.
- BOOK: Handbook of Career Development: Contents Pages.
- REPORT: Capacity Building for Career Guidance in Tamilnadu. A partnership between Government of Tamilnadu, Jiva and UNICEF.
- INTERVENTION: Learning to Learn: Excerpt from a study skills intervention.
- REPORT: Prevention of Child Labour. A partnership between The Promise Foundation and the ILO.
- RESEARCH REPORT: Child Labour: Early warning signals. A partnership between The Promise Foundation and the ILO.
- RESEARCH REPORT: Child Labour: Early warning signals (Part 2).
- PAPER: The child in the community: Multiple dimensions to disadvantage.
- PAPER: The cultural preparation process model. Gideon Arulmani.
- PAPER: “I Don’t Want to Make Candles!” Supporting the Career Development Needs of those Recovering from Mental Illness
Gideon Arulmani and Srinivasa Murthy
- PAPER: Counsellor bias: A case study. Gideon Arulmani.
- JOURNAL: The Indian Journal of Career and Livelihood Planning. This an entirely open access journal that publishes peer reviewed scientific papers on career development.
- PAPER: Livelihood Planning.
- PAPER: Livelihood Thinking for Career Development.
- NEWSPAPER ARTICLE: Rehumanising Work to Herald a 5th Industrial Revolution.
- The Cultural Preparedness Perspective.
- Cultural Preparedness and Career Development.
- The Cultural Preparedness of Aspiration and Engagement.
- STUDENT RESOURCE: The Linguistic Potential
- STUDENT RESOURCE: The Analytical Logical Potential.
- STUDENT RESOURCE: The Spatial Potential.
- STUDENT RESOURCE: The Personal Potential.
- STUDENT RESOURCE: The Physical Mechanical Potential.
- PAPER: Parent, Child and Home Career Learning Environment. Rayan Miranda.
- PAPER: Are Career Guidance Services Actually Relevant?
- PAPER: Working with Career Beliefs.
- Advocacy Counselling for Informal Workers. Sachin Kumar