IJCLP, Volume 9, Issue 1,
Please click on the title of the article that you wish to view download.
1. The Medium and the Message. Gideon Arulmani.
3. The Systems Theory Framework and Career Development in a Covid-19 Context. Mary McMahon.
13. Teaching Experiences of University Faculty during the COVID-19 Pandemic: Content for Teacher Upskilling and Perceptions on Career Progression. Iwamon W J Laloo and Glenn C Kharkongor.
35. Career Development Style of Japanese University Students: A comparison of Universities with Different Levels of Admission Difficulty. Kiyomi Banda, Akihiko Ieshima and Keita Otsuka.
51. My Visit to South Africa under Apartheid. A.G. Watts.
58. Importance of Traditional Occupations for Sustainable Livelihood Practices by the Chakma Community in Chittagong Hill Tracts, Bangladesh. Joseph Chakma.
62. Parent, Child and Home Career Learning Environment. Rayan Miranda.