IJCLP, Volume 5, Issue 1,
Please click on the title of the article that you wish to view download.
1. Career Theory, Research and Practice: The Quest for Relevance and Currency. Anuradha J. Bakshi.
3. Career Development Training, Certification, Supervision and Professionalization: Case Examples from Four Countries. Roberta Neault, Jane Artess, Hsiu-Lan Shelley Tien, Sareena Hopkins, & Gideon Arulmani.
15. A Meta-Theoretical Framework for Career Practitioners. Julia Yates.
26. Capturing the Knowledge and Skills of Retired Educators for Supporting the Career Development Programmes of a Young Workforce: An Exploratory Study from Botswana. Hildah Lorato Mokgolodi, Kesh Mohangi, Carien Lubbe-DeBeer, Vanessa Scherman, & Maximus Monaheng Sefotho.
36. Career-Related Challenges of Rural, Underprivileged Youth in Western India. Jahnvee Joshi & Anuradha J. Bakshi.
52. Advocacy Counselling for Informal Workers: A Case for Indian Street Vendors. Sachin Kumar.
65. Changing Times: Public Issues and Private Troubles. Anne Chant.
67. National Conference on ‘Guidance and Counselling in India: Status, Trends, Practices and Innovations’: A Brief Report. Anil Kumar.