IJCLP, Volume 8, Issue 1,
Please click on the title of the article that you wish to view download.
1. Guest Editorial: The Draft New Education Policy 2019: Many Promises for Career Professionals. Glenn C. Kharkongor.
3. The Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) as Semiotic Resources in Career Guidance: Exploring a 10th Grade Boy’s Sociopolitical Motivations in Delhi, India. Aditi Arur and Mansi Sharma.
17. Sustainable Employability and Continuous Career Development: Experiencing the Value of Core Qualities. Gert van Brussel.
23. A Preliminary Comparison of Career Education for Youth among Ten Asian countries: A Synthesis of Country Reports from the 2017 ARACD Conference. Hyuncheol Kim and Takao Mimura.
29. Career guidance for Persons with Intellectual Disabilities in the Emerging Social Inclusion Context in France. Girish Muzumdar.
36. Protective and Risk Factors in Career Development. Iva Šverko and Toni Babarović.
FOLLOW UP ARTICLE (Click here for Reference to Previous Paper)
45. How can People with Intellectual Disabilities use YouTube as an Alternative Search Engine on the Internet? Kjartan Skogly Kversøy, Abdul-Razak Kuyini Alhassan, Eva Daae Kversøy and Sofie Daae Kversøy.
50. Students as Agents of Change in Career Education. Stephen Carrick-Davies.
56. A message from the New President of the International Association for Educational and Vocational Guidance (IAEVG). Gert van Brussel.